Rules and regulations can be altered at any time, at the sole discretion of the management.
Students are not allowed to use the school telephone without the permission of the school authorities. They will be not called to answer phone calls during the class hours.
1. Students must bring their diary on all school days.
2. Student must fill all the required information duly signed by the parents in the space provided in the Almanac
3. Parents are expected to look into their children school diary everyday.School Dairy is to be preserved carefully and no pages from it should be destroyed or smudged.
1. Student must reach school by 7.30 AM to enable school work to commence at 7.35 AM
2. The school gates will close at 7.35 AM on each working day. Late comers will be sent back home if they arrive after the gates have been closed.
3. The children are not allowed to go home during school hours. Parents are requested not to make any social engagements or medical appointments during school hours. In case of emergency a child needs to leave early then only the parents will be permitted to take him/her home.
- The school reserves the right to suspend or take strict action against a student whose diligence or progress is studies is constantly unsatisfactory or who has bad conduct or is undisciplined.
- No books or magazines, other than the ones prescribed should be brought to the school.
- Electronic games, CDs, Pen-drives, Laptops and other such articles unless prescribed by the school are not allowed in the school premises.
- Cell-Phones are strictly prohibited. Mobiles will be confiscated by the school and the child will be fined Rs. 1000/-.
- No shouting or whistling is allowed in the school building or premises.
- Bullying or use of foul language is punishable offence.
- Students to follow good code of conduct and behavior as the school is judged by their behavior. They should greet the Principal/Teachers when they meet them.
- Students should not indulge in any anti-social activities within or outside the school.
- All students to treat their juniors with love and affection and all juniors to respect their seniors.
- Students are not allowed to enter the school premises in the civil dress.
- If a student is found outside the school premises during school timing without the written permission of the school authorities the Principal will be forced to take very strict disciplinary action.
- Boys should have their hair trimmed at regular intervals. No fancy hairdos/clips are permitted for girls.
Care For School Property
While we value and appreciate our personal belongings we should also cherish property we have in school for our use. Therefore no child should scratch or spoil the desks or chairs or damaged any school furniture, apparatus etc.
Any damage done to school property will be made good by the one who does it.
In case of deliberate breakage of any school property the student will have to pay the cost of equipment / property damaged along with a penalty of 10%.
The following disciplinary measures will be adopted by the school in dealing within indiscipline/misconduct of the students
a) Oral warning & counseling
b) Written warning
d) Issue of Yellow Card: A student will be issued a yellow card for missing classes, reporting late to the class, constantly disrupting the teaching process, indulging in rude and unaccepted behavior in class.
e) Issue of Red Card: A red card holder will not be allowed to avail any privileges in the school, during the stipulated period on the card. The student will not be allowed to attend any programmes, picnic or outings.
f) Expulsion/Suspension: The award of three yellow card will lead to the expulsion of the offender from the school on disciplinary grounds.