Admission And Fees
Admission will generally depend upon the number of vacancies in a class and in case of no vacancy in the particular class, registration may be refused.
Pupils seeking admission to any standard shall be tested for placement in the school and the Principal’s decision shall be final.
Admission tests and interviews are generally held between January 1st to February 28th. Registration opens from 1st December to 31st December and 1st June to 31st June for XI standard. Decision regarding new admission is generally conveyed to parents within a week.
The school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education Under the 10+2 scheme of education it prepares its students for the secondary school certificate and senior school certificate.
Eligibility for Admission to Class XI OF 10+2 Scheme
Admission would depend on all or any of the following :
- Must have passed class X examination of C.B.S.E. or any other equivalent examination recognised by the association of Indian Universities.
- Marks obtained by the student in the preceding examination in individual subjects (student will be offered elective subjects).
- Vacancies in the group of the elective chosen.
- Assessment of the candidate, based on interview and optional tests.
- Streams offered in XI- Science, Commerce, Humanities.
Fee Payment Schedule
- 1st Quarter : Apr / May / June payable by 20th April
- 2nd Quarter : July / Aug. / Sept. payable by 20th July
- 3rd Quarter : Oct. / Nov. / Dec. payable by 20th Oct.
- 4th Quarter : Jan. / Feb. / March payable by 20th Jan.
Parents are requested to pay the fees by cheque in the name of Green Fields School at Oriental Bank of Commerce , SJE.
The students can drop the cheques in the respective classwise fee boxes at the reception.
Late – Fee Fine
A fine of Rs. 50/- will be charged after the 20th of the first month, Rs.100 after the 20th of 2nd month and Rs. 200 after the 20th of 3rd month. If the dues are not cleared by that date, the name of the student will be struck off the rolls of the school. Re-admission will be only at the direction of the Principal on payment of all the arrears & fresh admission fee.
Parents have the option to deposit fees for the entire year in advance if they find it more convenient.
In such cases a penalty of Rs. 200/- will be charged over and above the amount of fee along with late fee if due and the payment will be accepted only by payorder/Demand Draft.
A child seeking withdrawl should give one calander month’s notice in writing however full fees for the quarter will be charged.
A transfer certificate is issued only when the necessary application, fees and other dues, if any, have been received in the school office.
The intended withdrawal of a pupil should be made known to the Principal in writing one calendar month in advance, or one month’s fees will be charged.
Those who leave the school in May, must in all cases, pay the fees for the (month of June.)
Students passing Xth Class Board examination remain on school rolls for the month of April/May/June and will therefore have to pay the fee for all 3 months, if the notice is not given for leaving school by Ist week of April.
The clearance certificates attached in the diary must be duly completed and submitted.